Sunday 12 June 2011

THE LION HEARTED PEOPLE

It was quarter to 2 a.m. IST y'day when praveen kumar came in to bat.beyond 7 seas from home country and coming at no. 9,u expect him to be nervous.He came and lofted a six nearly effortless, that was of the bowling of bishoo the best choice they had y'day.I m very happy with the way team India has shaped up last 3-4 years.They have nearly re-risen like a phoenix after the 2k7 first stage world cup ouster.
I could keep on talking about cricket for hours but i wish to talk about something else today.I love the way Mahendra singh dhoni fares himself in pressure situations.Going all cool and believing in himself.Plenty of examples we see in hollywood movies.Logical and yet swift.I wish to call all of them lion hearted.It is going by instincts and backing ur own decision.I have failed on this aspect till now in my life.I m not myself in pressure situations.I get very irritative and loose faith in myself.I behave strangely when i m hard pressed.Lack of confidence shows in.I m like team India in early and mid 90's where after sachin no one stayed.It is an area which seriously needs my attention.
I have seen people with really great lion hearts from very short distance.I wish to take their this trade and perform.I have been assured of my abilities by numerous no. of people.But stars r also not supporting me. I remain a emotional cancerian at heart.If u see the primary message of ITALIAN JOB "the robbery movie" it is to be emotionless to maximise ur abilities.I wish to be born a month later so that i could have been a leo.
Nevertheless my salute to all lion hearted people..

1 comment:

  1. You better be proud of being a cancerian...Cancerians are the most EXUBERANT people you will ever find (not least as i myself am one :P)...though unpredictable & highly vulnerable, cancerians are people who actually have the skill, power, and the urge to change the ways of the world, to define a cancerian is to define mankind...dynamic, tenacious and highly flirtatious...cancerians are a class apart dude!

    ReplyDelete