Monday 9 May 2011

ABOUT THE TITLE AND ADDRESS OF THE BLOG

This post is just to tell u all about the bizarre address of the blog.As this blog is started in a hurry and to while away time so i thought to make it fast.I am only preoccupied by one idea now that is to do good in one entrance exam of national fame.One of my seniors told me that if u have to be famous among locality than clear one of the three exams i.e. IIT,IAS OR CAT.So,presently i am focussed on one thing and that is my last Dream.If i get it i have no other thing left in my life to be achieved.Atul shares the address because i have started the blog along with him.He will not be the guest writer but a consistent writer here.
About Atul:-
1. Highly enthusiastic and equally efficient. 
2. Equally Ambitious.
Traits of youth?surely...
So the blog is named youthful exuberance.It will bring all issues of relating to youth and all burning international and national issues pertaining to youth.with the hope that i will keep my promise...
HAPPY READING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment