Tuesday 10 May 2011

A NEW IDEA OF SHARING.......(aka intro)

WELL, Sharing social views through blogging....a wonderfull way to promote our thinking and ideology to our fellow citizens,internet is a wonderful tool and we have decided to use it to share some thoughts and  affairs,its our resposibility to awaken and enlighten our young ones and encourage our age group to share their views.I would like to thank my dear friend Abhishek for creating such a wonderful opportunity and giving the blog my name ispite of him being the creator and the soul of this blog,I would love to contribute every bit I can.The posts are meant to be in simplified english so that every age group could understand it..because our aim is not to make it a literary marvel but to make its text accesible and readable even to a 14 year old.Every follower must feel free to comment and post anything they like and I tell u we love critics.

No comments:

Post a Comment